Why Do You Need Analytics for Your WordPress Website?
Website analytics help you get insights about your website and its visitors. Here are just a few things you get from your website analytics:
- Which sources are sending you traffic? Example, search engines, social media, advertisements, or referral links.
- The number of visitors coming to your website.
- What your most popular pages people are visiting.
- What visitors do when they visit your website.
- A good WordPress analytics solution presents all this data in an easy to understand report. This enables you to make informed decisions about your website, which ultimately helps you get more traffic, customers, and sales.
That being said, let’s take a look at some of the best analytics solutions for WordPress in the following story from wpbeginner.com.
11 Best Analytics Solutions for WordPress
Are you looking for the best analytics solutions for your WordPress site? Website analytics allow you to learn how many visitors are coming to your website, where they come from, and what they do on your…
Analytics for your WordPress website can be more than Google Analytics these days please share some of your ways of collecting information and analytics from your website’s visitors in the comments below.